Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
Auto & Home Insurance
Home and auto insurance are two necessities that cannot be overlooked. Often, drivers and homeowners grow frustrated with their home and auto insurance policies due to high rates, hidden fees and confusing coverage.
At Lonestar Insurance Agency,
we believe in transparency, honesty and dedication. Our insurance professionals are determined to provide fantastic service by offering affordable home and auto insurance policies customized for each client’s coverage and budget needs.
Auto Insurance Requirements
In Texas, all drivers must carry a minimum of:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
What We Offer
Auto insurance coverages we offer include:
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for loss or damage to the vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, falling objects, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision: Collision coverage provides compensation for loss or damage to the vehicle due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Car insurance liability coverage helps with expenses related to bodily injury and property damage the insured driver may cause while operating the vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: This coverage helps with medical expenses for the drivers and their passengers after an accident, no matter who causes the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage provides compensation after an accident involving a driver not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance provides help and compensation for trip interruptions such as running out of gas, changing a flat tire and towing.
Home Insurance Requirements
Unlike auto insurance, home insurance isn’t usually required. It is required by mortgage lenders, however. Even if it wasn’t, home insurance is a crucial part of keeping your home and family safe in case of an accident or disaster.
What We Offer
Home insurance coverages we offer include:
- Dwelling: Dwelling coverage provides compensation for damages to or loss of the physical home and its attached structures due to fire, smoke, lightning, wind, hail and more.
- Personal Belongings: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for damage and loss of personal items due to fire, smoke, theft, vandalism and more.
- Liability: Personal general liability for home insurance covers accidents of bodily injury and property damage that occur on the home’s property.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses (ALE) provides monetary assistance for temporarily moving elsewhere after the home is destroyed or damaged after an accident.
Get Insured Today
It’s never too early to get insured. Contact Lonestar Insurance Agency today at today to speak with an agent for a free quote to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much is Auto and Home Insurance?
The average cost of home insurance in Texas is about $3,429 a year while the average cost of car insurance is around $1,699 a year in Texas.
Should You Bundle Auto and Home Insurance?
Bundling home and auto insurance is a convenient way to save money. By bundling, you can receive discounts and access all of your policies in one place.
What Does it Mean to Bundle Insurance?
Bundling essentially means purchasing your home and auto insurance policies with one insurance provider. This means you only have to deal with a singly insurance agency when changing or paying for coverage.
Is it Easy to Bundle Auto and Home Insurance?
Bundling home and auto insurance is easy! Fill out an online quote form today to get started.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
You may click on one of the following links to service on an existing policy. Please be aware Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of this online form or application, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly with a licensed agent.